Thursday, December 31, 2009 Since this is the last time I'll blog during this decade I thought I'd share ten of the most important lessons I've learned in the last ten years.
1. God's love and grace are given to us with the same abandon we are to share them with others.
2. My capacity to love is greater than I ever imagined.
3. Friends are the greatest treasures of life.
4. Nothing in life is so bad that a warm puppy can't make it better
5. Life is better when lived in the company of a very old dog.
6. Trying new things is more fun when you are with the "old things" at the end of the day.
7. If you aren't giving you aren't living.
8. Find something you love and make your living at it.
9. Find something you love just as much and make a life of it.
10. The world is full of cactus but you don't have to sit on it.